Panasonic Hair Dryer | EH-NE64
- 2000W Fast-Drying with Powerful Airflow.
- Ion Conditioning.
- External Ion Outlets to protect ion moisture from heat.
- Light and Compact Design.
- Convenient, Ultra-fast Drying with Extra Care.
- When you want to dry your hair faster, Panasonic’s new hair dryers do the job.
- Their powerful airflow delivers warm air right down to the roots.
- It lets you save precious time on busy mornings.
- 2000W powerful airflow for faster drying:
- Combining high power with a new airflow design increases the drying performance, which saves more time for you.
- Ion conditioning achieves extra care:
- A strong airflow packed with ions speed-dries your hair while preserving its natural gloss.
- Ions coat the surface of each hair, reducing static electricity and leaving the hair smooth and shiny.
- Ions moisturize your hair:
- They coat the surface of each hair, adding moisture.
- Ions neutralize the hair’s positive electrical charge:
- Hair naturally tends to have a positive electrical charge that makes it stand on end.
- Ions neutralize the charge, reducing static electricity to settle your hair and make it smoother.
- External Ion Outlet:
- Ions are discharged from independent ion outlet. Since the outlet is outside the hot-air nozzle, the ions do not dry out.
- They retain more moisture and deliver it to your hair.
- Ions are sensitive to heat. By sending them in cool air, they retain moisture which is then delivered to your hair.
- Compact & lightweight:
- Compared with other high-power 2000W dryers, this series is light, slim and compact.
- Easy to hold, it can be used for a long time without getting tired.
- Easy to hold:
- The ergonomically designed shape is well-balanced in the weight to achieve stable hold on to a grip.
- Foldable design:
- The compact, foldable design takes up minimal space when not in use.
- Wattage 2000W
- Shine Boost Design No
- Ion Yes (External)
- Heat Protection Yes
- Cool Mode Strong Cool
- Foldable Yes
- Attachment – Weight Approx.390 g
En | Fr
There are no reviews yet.