Panasonic Steam Iron | NI-U400C
- Easy to Iron
- Big Soleplate
- Easy maintenance & Long-lasting
- Panasonic Steam Iron features a big ceramic soleplate that covers a much wider ironing area in far fewer strokes.
- Ergonomically-designed handle and low height assure maximum comfort.
- The soleplate is curved and has a unique U-shape for smooth and effortless ironing.
- It also features 27 vents along the U-shape groove for steam distribution, essential for softening the fabric and removing wrinkles.
- Precision tip reaches the creases in the trickiest areas.
- Power shot steam system allows large quantities of concentrated steam to penetrate deeply into the fabric so that it never loses its texture.
- It also helps in removing odor caught in hard-to-wash garments, such as knitted items and suits.
- A micro spray blast feature also adds to efficient ironing, while anti-drip function prevents leakage from the steam holes.
- Anti-calc prevents calcium build-up in the water tank, while the self-cleaning button is for releasing excess water in the same compartment for instant and hassle-free maintenance.
- COLOUR Pink
- BASIC SPECS Voltage 220 – 240 V
- Wattage 1930 – 2300 W
- Steam AMT (1min.) 30 g
- Power Shot 120 g
- Anti-Drip- yes
- Anti-Calc (Drug)- yes
- Self Cleaning (Forced drainage)- yes
- Vertical Steam- yes
- Water Capacity 300 cc
- Cord Length 1.9 m
- SOLEPLATE Form U shape
- Coating Ceramic
- Round- yes
En | Fr
There are no reviews yet.